• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

South Carolina Publicity Event

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In EM's release from last night, they don't mention any stop in South Carolina, even though the tour schedule says Nov 21-23. The release says: "The tour also has stops scheduled for Las Vegas, NV, Shreveport and New Orleans, LA; Charlotte and Raleigh, NC; Jacksonville, FL and Richmond, VA before the end of the year." When I asked them on the FB page if they'd selected a city in SC yet (since there is a city named for all the other locations) they said no city has been picked yet and to keep checking back. My concern is not that they would make a decision to drop SC, but that they would be deceptive about it. I hope this isn't the case.

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Charlotte is ok with me since I'm in Fairfield County. They told me on the FB page that they would probably hit Charleston early next year. Do I believe them this time? Not really.

Jelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping that the Charlotte show will more than likely be Concord Mills Mall as it has the most people at that mall by far. Plenty of room showing it. Its off exit 49 at I-85.easy to get to. Plenty of parking. It has a small aquarium too, Outdoor World, Wolf Creek Lodge and 1.5 miles to Charlotte Motor Speedway!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that the Charlotte show will more than likely be Concord Mills Mall as it has the most people at that mall by far. Plenty of room showing it. Its off exit 49 at I-85.easy to get to. Plenty of parking. It has a small aquarium too, Outdoor World, Wolf Creek Lodge and 1.5 miles to Charlotte Motor Speedway!
Thanks for pointing out the aquarium :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In EM's release from last night, they don't mention any stop in South Carolina, even though the tour schedule says Nov 21-23. The release says: "The tour also has stops scheduled for Las Vegas, NV, Shreveport and New Orleans, LA; Charlotte and Raleigh, NC; Jacksonville, FL and Richmond, VA before the end of the year." When I asked them on the FB page if they'd selected a city in SC yet (since there is a city named for all the other locations) they said no city has been picked yet and to keep checking back. My concern is not that they would make a decision to drop SC, but that they would be deceptive about it. I hope this isn't the case.
Being deceptive is not their way of doing business. Sometimes they simply can't get what they originally planned to work. :-) Z

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping on the south side of Charlotte, maybe the big mall at Pineville at the REI store parking lot. Since they cancelled SC, it would be a lot easier for people from Coiumbia to find it on the south side. We think downtown Charlotte and all points north are strange and mysterious. Also, since they are going northwest to Raleigh on the next stop, it would make sense to set up south of Charlotte. Wherever they are, I'll find it.

Top Bottom