• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Specific Jacksonville Location Info 11/21/14

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great reports eddie66 and Jay3wheel. Thanks for sharing. I completely agree with the "write your questions down" statement, eddie66. Even if there aren't a bunch of people waiting for their turn to put their butts in that seat, there is so much to see and absorb that questions simply seem to fly out of the brain unspoken. LOL :-) Z

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and write down you questions before you go.

good Idea, I'll make it a point to do so

According to Jerome, the engine on the dyno, has the flame cylinders not sleeves.

to me that is really good news .... whatever the results of the dyno, it will reflect the motor we've been told to expect to be installed by EM

Jim

atomic13

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Jay,

Great to meet you and everyone else today. Worth the flight. We arrived home safely just past sunset in very rainy and cloudy conditions, but it was worth it. Talking to Jerome and Pam and the rest of the Elio crew and all the great Elio people was a terrific way to spend a day. As everyone has said, we were both very impressed with what and who we saw there.

The unicorn is real! I sat in it and have photos to prove it.

Cant wait to have one living in my garage..

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jay,

Great to meet you and everyone else today. Worth the flight. We arrived home safely just past sunset in very rainy and cloudy conditions, but it was worth it. Talking to Jerome and Pam and the rest of the Elio crew and all the reat Elio people was a terrific way to spend a day. As everyone has said, we were both very impressed with what and who we saw there.

The unicorn is real! I sat in it and have photos to prove it.

Cant wait to have one living in my garage..

I do hope you feel well enough to go to work Monday. Wink!

Top Bottom