• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Star Wars Day

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just noticed your "moderator" status! I know you mentioned being moderator on some camping sites. When did you 'upgrade' your status here?

the administrator and moderators of this forum do an excellent job .... unfortunately for those of us here but fortunately for a couple of them, positive changes in their duties elsewhere are limiting the time they can devote to this forum .... I've come to really enjoy this forum .... being retired, I have the time and am happy to be able to assist .... I do served as the administrator of MyRVTalk .... it is the largest, non brand specific forum that isn't owned by Camping World .... it is a very friendly forum for folks who have an interest in RV'ing/Camping/Traveling

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the administrator and moderators of this forum do an excellent job .... unfortunately for those of us here but fortunately for a couple of them, positive changes in their duties elsewhere are limiting the time they can devote to this forum .... I've come to really enjoy this forum .... being retired, I have the time and am happy to be able to assist .... I do served as the administrator of MyRVTalk .... it is the largest, non brand specific forum that isn't owned by Camping World .... it is a very friendly forum for folks who have an interest in RV'ing/Camping/Traveling
So what do you tell them about us?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So what do you tell them about us?

last August I started an Elio thread over there .... to date it has been viewed 5,725 times and contains 191 post .... considering it is a topic that doesn't pertain directly to the forum's normal content areas, that isn't to bad .... I know of 3 folks from over there who have made a reservation

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
last August I started an Elio thread over there .... to date it has been viewed 5,725 times and contains 191 post .... considering it is a topic that doesn't pertain directly to the forum's normal content areas, that isn't to bad .... I know of 3 folks from over there who have made a reservation

Nice! "Networking" for the cause!:)

The Elio would make nice little tow-behind transportation once you got your destination.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! "Networking" for the cause!:)

The Elio would make nice little tow-behind transportation once you got your destination.

for folks who use a motorhome an Elio could easily be a great choice .... EM has long noted that the frame will be come built to handle being towed behind a motorhome .... we travel in a 5th wheel and unfortunately in many of the states we traveling towing something behind the 5er isn't legal .... wish it was, legal, I'd do it in a heartbeat .... below is a picture of our rig back when I took some chances and towed a street legal GEM car on a trailer behind our camper .... we made many thousands of miles but the odds of getting a very expensive ticket have put those days behind us

100519 001 Our Rig 001.jpg

Top Bottom