• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stock Offering Problems

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Scottrade is a good discount broker. The process today is electronic delivery directly into your brokerage account. Companies only issue physical certificates if legally required. I assume they are waiting on the QX approval before issuing the stock because they expect a bounce in the price when listed (which is normal) and they don't want to hear that people couldn't sell. I would recommend that you get the account set up as soon as possible, so that the transfer agent can do the electronic delivery as soon as the shares are available.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Scottrade is a good discount broker. The process today is electronic delivery directly into your brokerage account. Companies only issue physical certificates if legally required. I assume they are waiting on the QX approval before issuing the stock because they expect a bounce in the price when listed (which is normal) and they don't want to hear that people couldn't sell. I would recommend that you get the account set up as soon as possible, so that the transfer agent can do the electronic delivery as soon as the shares are available.
I don't "play" the market, but what would be the rush now, wouldn't it be best after they start production? (higher value)

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't "play" the market, but what would be the rush now, wouldn't it be best after they start production? (higher value)
If you buy for $12 and can sell for $20, some people will sell. I'm a "buy & hold" person myself. I look at the stock as a long-term investment. Then, I day dream about the town of Winnebago, WI, where (the story goes) the early investors in Winnebago RV's all became millionaires.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you buy for $12 and can sell for $20, some people will sell. I'm a "buy & hold" person myself. I look at the stock as a long-term investment. Then, I day dream about the town of Winnebago, WI, where (the story goes) the early investors in Winnebago RV's all became millionaires.
If there happened to be an announcement that ATVM was progressing maybe a bounce, otherwise it's entirely likely there would be a drop. I still shudder thinking about Vonage back in '06. :( However I think the value, if any will be long term, and who knows... it might be quite good. ;)

Top Bottom