• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stock Transfer Procedure

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I received the same message today. I let them know I was not pleased that their risk tolerance was now dictating mine, and that the regulatory agencies they refer to are the same ones that approved ELIO to trade OTC in the first place. I'm transferring everything to Scottrade and closing my TD Ameritrade account.

Don't bother Scottrade is not taking Elio Regulation A stock either.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Finally after TD Ameritrade, Scottstrade, and who ever besides information in these threads that went nowhere after mailing (USPS / E MAIL) their requested information. I am very satisfied with this company,

Thank you for your request to transfer assets to Charles Schwab.

This email confirms that we have received your request to transfer assets to your Schwab account from ELIO/SHAREHOLDER SERVICES. The estimated completion date for the assets to be delivered by your previous firm is 03/15/16.

You can review your account activity by logging into www.schwab.com and choosing Service then Overview and select Account Status. If you're logging in for the first time, you'll need your account number. Click New User? next to Login ID. On the next page under Login ID Setup follow the instructions. Once logged in, you can view your account activity by choosing Service and thenOverview.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
USAA just asked me for a copy of my subscription agreement or something like that. They said it may have been an email. Does anyone know what that is or where to get it?

Tony G

Reaction score
Just wanted to let y'all know that Scottrade finally did my transfer. Took over a month, but it did make it. I saw no evidence of a fee being charged either.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
USAA just asked me for a copy of my subscription agreement or something like that. They said it may have been an email. Does anyone know what that is or where to get it?
It was an email from investorrelations@eliomotors dated Dec.31st.

Top Bottom