• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Study Finds Elderly Drivers Safer

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't eat the darned things, but the grandkids like 'em. Gad, I don't eat at the Golden Arches supper club unless they are around.
That is one advantage of having to be gluten free - no fast food - or at least so I thought. I just found out that Wendy's has gluten free items on their menu including their frostys. Woe is me - I was better off not knowing that. At least I can ask for and usually get (on very rare occasions) a tiny child's size serving. LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't eat the darned things, but the grandkids like 'em. Gad, I don't eat at the Golden Arches supper club unless they are around.

On the road, where I am often of late, they are a guilty pleasure, quite good without the sauces, am sure they are full of all kinds
of vile things but......I liiiikes 'em. :)

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is one advantage of having to be gluten free - no fast food - or at least so I thought. I just found out that Wendy's has gluten free items on their menu including their frostys. Woe is me - I was better off not knowing that. At least I can ask for and usually get (on very rare occasions) a tiny child's size serving. LOL :) Z
I Love Smoothies! All healthy enough but many are packed with calories.

Top Bottom