• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Study Finds Elderly Drivers Safer

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm from Scottsdale..Lived in New York City 6 months , Arizona 6 months out of the year before retiring.. Hate missouri.. Been here 10 months, 1 year in florida before here..So moving in June, gonna do summers in Florida , winters in Arizona
Sounds like a plan. The Elio will take up a bit of your time, and if you are in the Phoenix area you ought to be able to keep Paul on his toes.:)

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see you have an Ultra light..... have you ever tried gliding? Estrella Gliderport. I've only been a passenger once and it was worth every penny!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arizona is great except for the July/August monsoons. I was down there for nearly 11 years and will likely go back when I retire here. Also have been looking at San Antonio.
San Antonio is a great city but too humid for me. I like to visit there in the early spring or late fall but don't want to live there

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry..Moving back to florida or Arizona in a few months, my neighbor has dibs on it..But furniture, Big tv, and a Total Gym plus many other things bought late nite from all the " But Wait We Got A Deal For You" informercials all less than a year old.. Besides the TotAl gym,have 2 each of Nuwave oven , nutribullet, Desert bullet, Nu wave cook top, Buy one get one free deals..I need a friggin life
Maybe going back to work would be good for you.. I see many people retire then wonder why they did afterwards.. This is making me rethink retirement as well.. You look like in you're in good shape so this might be a good idea to keep you mentally sharp.. For me work is a social thing as well plus I like figuring things out.. Been troubleshooting for decades which I still do to a lesser degree as I am also the maintenance planner.. Always busy!

Ray

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Retirement is fantastic and it gives me time to do what I want and time to plan for all my trips in my new Elio
As long as you have planed well for retirement, you should be set. The Elio will just make those trips less expensive so that you can do more of them.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's the plan. Will be required to start taking distributions from my 401K so I'll have the extra money to take a few trips and enjoy my Elio
My times coming. I plan to work for a couple more years, That's just about what it will take to finish up on a couple of long term projects.

Last edited:
Top Bottom