• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do they also have an image of a woman wearing an elio owners Tee shirt?
A preview showing of a woman for women may generate a want.
I think only men need to see women in t-shirts to encourage buying. I think most women wear t-shirts because they are comfortable. LOL Of course that is only my totally biased and not at all humble opinion. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought they were only $10.00, and did I here someone say $25.00.
There are 3 kinds of shirts. There are the ones you get when you go all in - cost $100-$1000.

Then there are the ones offered by Eliowear.com. Their prices vary depending on style you order and anyone can order from them. The have the official Elio logo on the back, I believe. I don't remember what the front design is. They also have hoodies and caps. I believe their prices are plus shipping

Then, occasionally, like now, EM offers the "all in" people a chance to order one of the special offer t-shirts. Right now it is the Elio Original t-shirt in black. It is $25 and only people with "all in" reservations can buy them. I believe this is plus shipping but am not sure.

Then you have the elioowners t-shirts offered here on this forum. They cost $10 plus shipping.

I have two shirts, the one that came with my all in at $100 and the navy elioowners. Both are very nice shirts in my personal opinion. I hope this helps. Now I will separate this into different paragraphs so Joshua doesn't accuse me of writing spam. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom