• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you went all in for $1,000 the next release should be the end of October. Did you get the cool Black Elio bumper sticker or the older green one? :) Z
the bumper sticker is black with white letters and an orange Elio :-)
p.s. I see my thread got moved, I didn't see the t-shirt bumper sticker thread. my bad
ELIO POWER!

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
speaking of bumper stickers, I have 2 on my motorcycle. one says "i'm retired, go around me". and the other says, "grandpa. the man the myth the legend". I planned on putting them on the saddlebags. but they were too wide for the saddlebags, so I had to cut them to fit, with scissors. when I did that, I cut off the little extra piece that hangs out a tad over the edge so you can peel the back off. I spent several hours trying to get the &*%^$#)( gull dern back to peel away having eliminated the overhanging paper. no luck. tried everything. would have paid anyone 150 bucks to unpeel them. .............blood pressure rising.......FINALLY I was granted a miracle and I was able to peel the paper off from the sticky part. thoughts and prayers

Top Bottom