• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got my T-shirt and bumper sticker yesterday. All in at $250 on 3/14 so only 2 weeks to get processed.

I got lucky. I went all in toward the end of the St. Patrick's day promotion but I really hated that shirt. I was happy to see I got a future elio shirt instead :)
My St. Patrick's day shirt is OK but I have to admit I love the new one better. Congratulations! Wear it with pride. We are the ones who see the light of the future and took a leap of faith to follow it! Go Elio! LOL :-) Z

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
As of 29 March 2014, I am all in. No number yet, but I know I'll be after 2900. I'm hoping for 3000 even, but we'll see.

Congrats to all the early AIs (All-Ins)!

Hoping to see it in B'Ham AL on 5/5.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As of 29 March 2014, I am all in. No number yet, but I know I'll be after 2900. I'm hoping for 3000 even, but we'll see.

Congrats to all the early AIs (All-Ins)!

Hoping to see it in B'Ham AL on 5/5.
I went all-in on 2/28. I'm #3092. I'm also planning to see it at Birmingham on 5/5. I hope to have my numbered hat by then.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all-in on 2/28. I'm #3092. I'm also planning to see it at Birmingham on 5/5. I hope to have my numbered hat by then.

Ordered my #'d Hat on 03/26.................
Ol' 2951 :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the email. Your hat has begun the process of getting completed. Every eliowear.com order is custom. On Monday your order will be sent to my embroidery shop. They will order in a blank hat, and once they receive it, they will put it into production. I will get the hat back and send your hat to the address on file with paypal.

Expect 3-4 weeks for your hat to arrive as each order is a custom piece. I do not have any inventory of shirts and hats.

-Cameron Schwartz
Elio Wear
330-231-8067

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:
Top Bottom