• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I went all in in early march. I forget what day. I will have to go back and look. My number is 3283 though. I know somebody who is 70 cars ahead of me ,singed up one week before me, and got his shirt almost a month ago. I sent elio my info and ask when i should get my shirt. They do not respond. Out of frustration at this I was going to send my question everyday until i get a response. I sent it a few times but I give up. I dont care so much about the t-shirt but when i read post and know other people who have had the shirt and sticker soon , i start wondering if my order is going to have issues when it comes time to get my car.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in in early march. I forget what day. I will have to go back and look. My number is 3283 though. I know somebody who is 70 cars ahead of me ,singed up one week before me, and got his shirt almost a month ago. I sent elio my info and ask when i should get my shirt. They do not respond. Out of frustration at this I was going to send my question everyday until i get a response. I sent it a few times but I give up. I dont care so much about the t-shirt but when i read post and know other people who have had the shirt and sticker soon , i start wondering if my order is going to have issues when it comes time to get my car.
Make sure you are sending to the correct email address. I believe you need to go into your account and see what the hold up is and to get the correct contact information. Make sure they have your correct address. I believe goofyone is the support person who had a similar problem. His things were returned to Elio even though the address was correct. Good luck. It is, after all, the principal of the matter. You should have gotten your t-shirt and sticker. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jim R, welcome to the growing number of Elio fans. I went all in initially in Oct 2013 and got my shirt about 4 weeks later. Went to $1K in March and still waiting for my number. Hopefully, the delays are due to volume and not incompetence. Enjoy the forum with all its information, facts, fantasies, rumors and hours of entertainment.

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A little over 15000 of us plunked down a deposit. It had to be Non refundable to get a bumper sticker and a tee shirt. So there are a few of us that have some expensive clothing. Lets hope that Elio clears the remaining hurdles to production.

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your input. If the problem was the volume i would be totally fine,,as its way too cold STILL for a t-shirt any ways. BUT,,they do not respond and that is what gets me upset. I did put in $1000. first time. Each time i send my question i am
prompted to put in my email address on the main page. I doubt i put it in wrong more than one time if i did at all. I also sent my question in to the address provided me , should i have any questions,,when they acknowledged my initial payment of $1000.00 nonrefundable ,and my return address is automatic this way. My spam mail does not get delteted, just tagged. Im very confident they are not responding. Why, i do not know. As a person who went all in,dispite all the negative blogs ect,, with no car out yet,,and they use each of use to tell the world how many have done this,,I would think the company would give me (and all of us ) the respect of a response, and fast.
Also,,I submitted an "Easy" question to them and got a response the next day. They choose what to answer and I don't know how I can get any info when dealing with this type of response screening.

Last edited:
Top Bottom