• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in for a K. Four weeks and no T-Shirt. Is that normal?
Elio claims to have sent mine almost 3 weeks ago..After a few emails they wrote back saying they will get another out to me,, Another??? I would have to already had at least one to get another !!..

Tomg3rd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen this asked before- I went in at $100 and got my shirt and bumper sticker...Thank you Elio. I upgraded a bit later to $500 then again to the full $1000... Should I be watching my mail for another shirt or two from the two upgrades or no and just be happy with the one I have??

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen this asked before- I went in at $100 and got my shirt and bumper sticker...Thank you Elio. I upgraded a bit later to $500 then again to the full $1000... Should I be watching my mail for another shirt or two from the two upgrades or no and just be happy with the one I have??

Don't worry, be happy. Just one.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey , maybe I should have done it in increments..I have 2 ordered , no shirts

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Elio claims to have sent mine almost 3 weeks ago..After a few emails they wrote back saying they will get another out to me,, Another??? I would have to already had at least one to get another !!..

They did respond to me after a few e-mails also,,,,and said basically the same thing. I found it interesting that they gave No shipping order number or anything like that that would indicate anything was ever shipped the first time. They also never responded to me confirming anything would be shipped the second time. As far as i know I am in the same place i was when I sent my first e-mail about it. They asked me to check my shipping info and I did, and all my information was and is correct. So i don’t know what could have gone wrong. My only conclusion is that it was never shipped to me in the first place and this is why the whole thing concerns me... below is copied off the agreement page when you put money down
6. Purchase Price
Base vehicle and/or option pricing may not be available at the time of your reservation and, if pricing is available, it is subject to change until agreed upon in an executed Purchase Agreement.
7. Deferral and Non-Transferability
If you do not wish to enter into a Purchase Agreement at the time you are contacted by Elio, you have the option to relinquish your reservation sequence position and defer to a later position to be determined by us (only one deferral is permitted). If you do not communicate your decision to us within ten (10) days of notification, you will automatically be granted such a deferral. This Agreement is not transferable or assignable to another party without the prior written approval of an Elio authorized representative.

Let me point out when it says "you are contacted by Elio,"
If i can’t get a t-shirt,, or be notified when it is sent ,, or e-mailed a shipping order, or anything then my concerns are very high when they talk about contacting me and giving me a time frame to respond when it comes time to get my car. as said,, the t-shirt,, who cares, what this whole process indicates and how it is handled is what concerns me.
I just want my car when my turn comes with no problems, and i dont know that will happen.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1127efa1-6263-4fb8-8d0f-854580e48807.jpg

open.php?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=d98fb1ecfb&e=82ad6a83d3.gif
Happy Mother's Day Z and can you buy me one? :)

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom