• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I have had a t-shirt dilemma for a long time. Since I rarely wear slacks, never jeans, and rarely any other style of pants, I don't have anything to wear t-shirts with so I sleep in them. As I was awakening this morning it occurred to me I can make the t-shirts into dresses by adding a skirt. It isn't as simple as that sounds but you get the idea. So for my trip to Portland I will be wearing my kiss me I'm all in t-shirt as a dress. I have two dresses that are so large on me I can no longer wear them. One is the perfect solution for replacing the sleeves, adding a skirt and trimming the neckline of my next new dress. Guess what I'm going to be doing today! LOL I love being creative and not spending any new money to do it. Now my $100 t-shirt will really be worth it because it will get worn!!!! I suspect the other dress will see the same conversion when I get my elioowners t-shirt. Go Elio! Next year in my Elio! I love my Elio!!!! LOL :) Z
Yes,, after weeks and weeks of e-mails, I finally received a response stating that it was handled through another company. They did not say who or give me any information so that I may continue the search for my t-shirt. Nor did they say they would take care of the issue. This t-shirt company is representing Elio. I would think Elio would take care of problems when they arise as they are the ones I dealt with.
Enjoy your $100.00 shirt. I will enjoy get my $1000.00 shirt if I ever get it and never wear it, simply for the victory of getting what I was promised.
I wonder,,, if one were to get a car and it did not have a tire on it,,would that be Elios responsibility or would it be the company they contract to make the tires?
That is a rhetorical question,,,you see my point.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes,, after weeks and weeks of e-mails, I finally received a response stating that it was handled through another company. They did not say who or give me any information so that I may continue the search for my t-shirt. Nor did they say they would take care of the issue. This t-shirt company is representing Elio. I would think Elio would take care of problems when they arise as they are the ones I dealt with.
Enjoy your $100.00 shirt. I will enjoy get my $1000.00 shirt if I ever get it and never wear it, simply for the victory of getting what I was promised.
I wonder,,, if one were to get a car and it did not have a tire on it,,would that be Elios responsibility or would it be the company they contract to make the tires?
That is a rhetorical question,,,you see my point.

Jim, I understand your frustration as I have also yet to receive my t-shirt after months of back and forth now. I understand that mistakes sometimes happen and a few of us have somehow likely fallen through the cracks however this kind of thing is frustrating and does reflect poorly on Elio Motors as they are ultimately responsible for their contractors.

RK2112

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just placed my $100 "I want in" reservation, but it did not ask me for a t-shirt size, anybody know why? Thanks!

Top Bottom