• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
open.php?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=d98fb1ecfb&e=82ad6a83d3.gif

Who wants to unsubscribe zelio or update his preferences? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Elio claims to have sent mine almost 3 weeks ago..After a few emails they wrote back saying they will get another out to me,, Another??? I would have to already had at least one to get another !!..
3card, did you ever get yur shirt?
I am still waiting, for my shirt ,or a reply from them .....I got nothing. Its frustrating to see people put in 100, 250, and already recived their shirt when i went in 1000 and cant even get them to respond to my e-mail.

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
How long ago did you do your 1k all in? I got my shirt after 39 days.
Last March!!!
They did respond to me after a few e-mails also,,,,and said basically the same thing. I found it interesting that they gave No shipping order number or anything like that that would indicate anything was ever shipped the first time. They also never responded to me confirming anything would be shipped the second time. As far as i know I am in the same place i was when I sent my first e-mail about it. They asked me to check my shipping info and I did, and all my information was and is correct. So i don’t know what could have gone wrong. My only conclusion is that it was never shipped to me in the first place and this is why the whole thing concerns me... below is copied off the agreement page when you put money down
6. Purchase Price
Base vehicle and/or option pricing may not be available at the time of your reservation and, if pricing is available, it is subject to change until agreed upon in an executed Purchase Agreement.
7. Deferral and Non-Transferability
If you do not wish to enter into a Purchase Agreement at the time you are contacted by Elio, you have the option to relinquish your reservation sequence position and defer to a later position to be determined by us (only one deferral is permitted). If you do not communicate your decision to us within ten (10) days of notification, you will automatically be granted such a deferral. This Agreement is not transferable or assignable to another party without the prior written approval of an Elio authorized representative.

Let me point out when it says "you are contacted by Elio,"
If i can’t get a t-shirt,, or be notified when it is sent ,, or e-mailed a shipping order, or anything then my concerns are very high when they talk about contacting me and giving me a time frame to respond when it comes time to get my car. as said,, the t-shirt,, who cares, what this whole process indicates and how it is handled is what concerns me.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last March!!!
They did respond to me after a few e-mails also,,,,and said basically the same thing. I found it interesting that they gave No shipping order number or anything like that that would indicate anything was ever shipped the first time. They also never responded to me confirming anything would be shipped the second time. As far as i know I am in the same place i was when I sent my first e-mail about it. They asked me to check my shipping info and I did, and all my information was and is correct. So i don’t know what could have gone wrong. My only conclusion is that it was never shipped to me in the first place and this is why the whole thing concerns me... below is copied off the agreement page when you put money down
6. Purchase Price
Base vehicle and/or option pricing may not be available at the time of your reservation and, if pricing is available, it is subject to change until agreed upon in an executed Purchase Agreement.
7. Deferral and Non-Transferability
If you do not wish to enter into a Purchase Agreement at the time you are contacted by Elio, you have the option to relinquish your reservation sequence position and defer to a later position to be determined by us (only one deferral is permitted). If you do not communicate your decision to us within ten (10) days of notification, you will automatically be granted such a deferral. This Agreement is not transferable or assignable to another party without the prior written approval of an Elio authorized representative.

Let me point out when it says "you are contacted by Elio,"
If i can’t get a t-shirt,, or be notified when it is sent ,, or e-mailed a shipping order, or anything then my concerns are very high when they talk about contacting me and giving me a time frame to respond when it comes time to get my car. as said,, the t-shirt,, who cares, what this whole process indicates and how it is handled is what concerns me.
I believe I am correct in stating that Elio does not send out the t-shirts. They are sent out by a 3rd party - possibly Eliowear.com. I know mine came from someone and some place other than Elio headquarters and it was hand addressed (written as opposed to printed). I suspect this would be true for most non-apparel businesses. It is either that or have to keep inventory and staff on hand to process the orders and that does not make sense at all in my totally not humble opinion. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have had a t-shirt dilemma for a long time. Since I rarely wear slacks, never jeans, and rarely any other style of pants, I don't have anything to wear t-shirts with so I sleep in them. As I was awakening this morning it occurred to me I can make the t-shirts into dresses by adding a skirt. It isn't as simple as that sounds but you get the idea. So for my trip to Portland I will be wearing my kiss me I'm all in t-shirt as a dress. I have two dresses that are so large on me I can no longer wear them. One is the perfect solution for replacing the sleeves, adding a skirt and trimming the neckline of my next new dress. Guess what I'm going to be doing today! LOL I love being creative and not spending any new money to do it. Now my $100 t-shirt will really be worth it because it will get worn!!!! I suspect the other dress will see the same conversion when I get my elioowners t-shirt. Go Elio! Next year in my Elio! I love my Elio!!!! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom