• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
..."Any current all in $1,000 reservist at 25% is automatically upgraded for the 50% and do nothing. Elio will do everything..."
Marketing genius. The kind of thing you would expect from a family friendly Elio Motors.

Nothing short of remarkable. I missed the 50% when I went "all-In" and they gave it to me anyway! Can you name any other company that would do something like that??? I sure can't. Elio has stepped up to the plate and again shown they're interested in me - the consumer.

Thank you Paul Elio and thanks to your team!

BillJ

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
We are the best advertisers for the Elio, since we are the ones backing it..... Email all your friends, and let them know that the 50% bonus Holiday offer is now in effect !

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had to do a lot of creative financing to scrape together $1000 in August in order to beat the end of the 50% deadline. I feel like I should be pissed but not sure why. Anyway I am sincerely happy for all those 25%ers who are now 50%ers as well as for all those who upgrade and join the Elio family for the first time. This is really a great Christmas present for all.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had to do a lot of creative financing to scrape together $1000 in August in order to beat the end of the 50% deadline. I feel like I should be pissed but not sure why. Anyway I am sincerely happy for all those 25%ers who are now 50%ers as well as for all those who upgrade and join the Elio family for the first time. This is really a great Christmas present for all.

I to was a buzzer beater, that being said, our number is several thousand lower than if we waited until now

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
EM knows the registrations rates already achieved during each phase of their marketing to date .... if the rates surge significantly (again) with the reinstatement of the 50 bonus, it will be interesting to see how it influences their marketing in the coming months

Jim

Puna bob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I was looking at my E-Mail this morning and I found this from Elio:

9494c389-b264-40cb-8f70-72943d69ac1e.jpg
November 28, 2014

Dear Elio Reservation Holder,

We want to kick off your Black Friday with a Holiday Gift especially for you.

In the coming hours you will learn that Elio Motors is offering a Special Holiday Promotion for new All In reservations. This promotion will include the same All In benefits such as a priority place in line, Limited Edition Holiday T-shirt and Elio bumper sticker. But now, an All In reservation will also include an increase of bonus amount from 25% to 50%.

Because you joined the growing Elio movement when the reservation bonus was 25%, we wanted to extend the same offer to you at this time. What that means is effective today, your reservation will be adjusted to reflect a 50% bonus on your reservation amount that will be applied to the final purchase price of your vehicle. What is even better is that you don’t have to stand in line for 10 hours, in the cold, elbowing the crowd away to get this deal.

The Elio Team will take care of all of the details. Unless of course with your unexpected savings you now want to "Upgrade" to move up in line. In that case, you can make that happen here!

Just our way of saying thank you for your support and Happy Holidays!

The Elio Motors Team

I knew there was a 50% black Friday promotion but for me who upgraded from $500 to $1000 just after the 25% bonus was in effect. But these guys are giving me credit for the 50% bonus on the reservation I already made. Pretty nice of them.

Top Bottom