• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have confirmation now that the Black Friday Promotion is a 50% bonus:

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=7016177b09

This is great for me, but I can see how others [that care less about their place in line] might argue that they were essentially "punished" by reserving earlier.

I don't feel "punished" for getting in early as I got a 25% bonus and a spot-in-line which I'm very happy with. Sales come and go and EM may offer a 50% bonus again at some point in the future. What I am hoping is this will give lots and lots of folks the incentive to go "All-In". :)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did ya notice the fine print??
1k all in today-
HOLIDAY TEE SHIRT - If you were on the fence until today- and if you go 1k all in you will own a shirt that will be Sooooo rare, when you put it on EBAY next year it'll sell at least $500 (LOL)
This is directed only to folks who follow EM, anybody else isn't thinking- hmm I remember that little funny car in the news. When we finish at Walmart, I'll check to see if EM is having sales too!!

Conclusion- there will be more 1k all in, but the actual number of new buyers, will not be dramatic !

Last edited:

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wishful thinking, but it never hurts to ask so I just sent the following email to EM.

Hello Team Elio,

I just saw your Black Friday promotion. When I signed up and put $1,000 down I got a 25% bonus. If I put another $1,000 towards my existing reservation would I be eligible for the 50% bonus offered today. If the answer is yes, then I’m ready to write the check.

Thank you,

OctoberGlory

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wishful thinking, but it never hurts to ask so I just sent the following email to EM.

Hello Team Elio,

I just saw your Black Friday promotion. When I signed up and put $1,000 down I got a 25% bonus. If I put another $1,000 towards my existing reservation would I be eligible for the 50% bonus offered today. If the answer is yes, then I’m ready to write the check.

Thank you,

OctoberGlory

You're not too clear, If you plan on adding 1k to the same car i.e. have 2k into one car and get 1k bonus doesn't work that way, Max in on one car is 1k It seems to me the folks who went all in 1k after Sept 1 will keep the 25%( and get "hurt" the most )as they will not benefit from this sale. I might be wrong but the opportunity is for NEW 1k all in and upgrades.

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're not too clear, If you plan on adding 1k to the same car i.e. have 2k into one car and get 1k bonus doesn't work that way, Max in on one car is 1k It seems to me the folks who went all in 1k after Sept 1 will keep the 25%( and get "hurt" the most )as they will not benefit from this sale. I might be wrong but the opportunity is for NEW 1k all in and upgrades.

Hmmm...If I put another $1,000 towards my existing reservation would I be eligible for the 50% bonus offered today...
I hope they get my point.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm...If I put another $1,000 towards my existing reservation would I be eligible for the 50% bonus offered today...
I hope they get my point.

OG,
I too would be Glad to put up another 1K toward my reservation, with the bonus, if it were possible.
It would be less balance to pony up at the end!!!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can see where this might be frustrating to those who went all in during the 25% bonus. But this happens all the time in business/retail. I see it a lot in cell phones as well. I am a Sprint customer and have been for more than 15 years. I see promotional ads for "new customers" and think to myself: what about us long time loyal customers? But thats just the nature of things.

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OG,
I too would be Glad to put up another 1K toward my reservation, with the bonus, if it were possible.
It would be less balance to pony up at the end!!!

I set-up a new savings account at my bank after I went "All-In" and make a car payment to myself every paycheck. That way when I take delivery on my new Elio next year I'll pay cash. I'll also have cash for some of the nice options EM will be offering. :)

Top Bottom