• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

Jeff Bowlsby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This just in on the Elio website. 50% Bonus. Word.

Attachments

• Elio.jpg
    Elio.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 230

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't want to put $1,000 down until I sat in an Elio so I missed the first 50% bonus. Then back in October I finally sat in one and went "All-In" right away and got the 25% bonus. So it looks like I missed the 50% bonus again. Sure would be NICE if I gave them another $1,000 for my existing order and picked up a 50% bonus.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't specify new orders only........so I speculate one could upgrade their reservations during the 50% bonus period.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if this is why there are no events scheduled for 2015 yet. I was thinking last night that the tour team really needs a vacation. If reservations can be bumped up enough to warrant not having January events it would give them a chance to finally have time off. I know until this week they have been on the road since March 4 and possibly before that. That is a long time to be on "duty" most of the time. Granted they are on "active duty" usually 3 days at a time but it is long hours and then they have to spend time traveling and arranging the next event. The stress must be immense and yet they are always pleasant and knowledgeable even though they are answering many of the same questions over and over again. Of course this is all speculation and is based on my totally biased and not the least bit humble opinion. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't specify new orders only........so I speculate one could upgrade their reservations during the 50% bonus period.
I look forward to hearing from someone who actually reserves. I looked it up but didn't follow through, of course. So tomorrow I will hopefully learn the entire scoop. In the meantime, I am tired. It has been a long day but a good one. I'm glad I know at least the initial information for the Black Friday offer so I won't be waking up to run in and check out what is going on. LOL :-) Z

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't want to put $1,000 down until I sat in an Elio so I missed the first 50% bonus. Then back in October I finally sat in one and went "All-In" right away and got the 25% bonus. So it looks like I missed the 50% bonus again. Sure would be NICE if I gave them another $1,000 for my existing order and picked up a 50% bonus.
Perhaps EM will automatically apply the 50% Bonus to all the prior 25% $1k all ins.

Top Bottom