• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope it's better than the big announcement at SEMA. Not being a high tech guy I was not impressed with the infinite skyz gadgetry.
I hear you. My wife seems to know everything I do anyway, I really don't need my car tattle telling on me every where I am. Won't even be able to stop for a beer. I'm sure all you Winos on this site can relate.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So it came to me in the shower (the source of some of my best ideas)-
you don't want a 2 tier system, that will degrade the earlier folks who "risked" their money when it was still more than a dream

here it is-

Be all in by Dec. 31, and one of the accessory companies will give you a (dollar amount) credit towards their products-
This in no way upsets the 500 dollar credit,/250 credit and adds to all buyers without any need to adjust their deposit if they chose not to put more $ but does provide an additional incentive for people to now go all-in 1k and benefit those of us already there.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it has to do with new reservations and bonuses let me know! Still thinking of getting #2 and every penny saved goes towards our retirement fund. :) As far as T-shirts and bumper stickers, I'm still waiting for my first one. Yes I contacted EM weeks ago and was told it was sent out back in September ( never received it ) but they'd send me another one, still waiting!:( I think someone at the post office is wearing my Elio T-shirts!:mad:

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
..As far as T-shirts and bumper stickers, I'm still waiting for my first one. Yes I contacted EM weeks ago and was told it was sent out back in September ( never received it ) but they'd send me another one, still waiting!:( I think someone at the post office is wearing my Elio T-shirts!:mad:

I went "All In" on 10/18/14 and 24 days later on 11/11/2014 I got my "Spot in Line" number 11138, but no t-shirt or bumper sticker yet. However, yesterday I got the following email - hope it's legitimate.

I’m contacting you on behalf of Elio Motors. We tried to mail you out your Elio t-shirt and your mailing address came back as incorrect. Could you please verify your mailing address for me so we can get your shirt out to you? Thank you!

Kindly,

Jim Atkin

Jim Atkin
Print Production
Please note our new address.
BERLINE
423 N. Main Street
Suite 300
Royal Oak, MI 48067
D: 248.593.7414
O: 248.593.4744
F: 248.414.1498