• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that it's going to have nothing to do with or any benefit for the people that already have reservation numbers. Otherwise, the email would have gone to us. It most assuredly will be some kind of incentive to get the people that signed up for email alerts (and FB people) but have not gone to the top level, to increase their level of reservation.

That will be two cents please...
My guess is that you are correct. I have signed up for the EM newsletter through their website for two separate email addresses. While both email addresses receive most EM marketing & blog emails, there are some EM emails that are only sent to the address NOT associated with a reservation.

IMO, the Black Friday promo will be something for new reservations only. Perhaps the return of 50% add-on, perhaps just a newer T-shirt and/or other promotion item of interest (3D model, hat, etc). I guess we will know soon!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd really like a 3-D model, and a stack of 500 4-color product spec sheets -- plus a 7% commission on every Elio I "sell" prior to first-year closeout. I'm sort of joking about the commission, but putting sales tools in the hands of enthusiasts is a good way to promote sales. We're all evangelists! I do think Elio is missing a bet by not incentivizing us in some way (a free Skyzmatic to the top salesperson?). A "sale" would be a new reservation made with our ID transaction number (which they already have on file) associated with the new reservation. Whaddya think, Elio?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom