• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
While it would be a nice and interesting gesture for Elio to bring back the 50% bonus for Black Friday I can already see the threads of Hate on this forum and other from folks that took the jump at the reduced incentive. Would be a poor judgement in marketing in my opinion. That complaint thread will make the Gas Cap debate look like Cliff notes! At best (if this is real) I can see another shirt promo or a discounted apparel promotion. Getting another 30k walking promotional banners Would be a good idea!

I hear ya Blackbird, but as they say, timing is everything. :-) It happens all the time with products... we buy one on a certain day and then a day later, a week later, 3 weeks later, the product's company decides to sell it for less that what we paid a while back. For this particular product and in Elio's situation, it makes perfect sense to me, to do another 50% bonus promotion for a limited time. It is a way to stir up interest and increase reservations. Folks may complain, but I gar - rohn - tee that no matter WHAT Elio Motors does about any aspect of marketing, there will be some group of folks that are going to complain. Just my opinion.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that it's going to have nothing to do with or any benefit for the people that already have reservation numbers. Otherwise, the email would have gone to us. It most assuredly will be some kind of incentive to get the people that signed up for email alerts (and FB people) but have not gone to the top level, to increase their level of reservation.

That will be two cents please...

Top Bottom