• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

Jeff Bowlsby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think its a clue that only the two of us that do not have current reservations received the notice. Doubtful that its a free/discounted upgrade to current reservation holders for that reason...we would not have received this notice, others would have.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BTW - this is definitely an Elio thing. It is now posted on their facebook page. :) Z
Nothing in my email either. By the way Z your neck of the woods made my local newspaper twice on the same day. Once was the train derailment between Oakland and Sutherlin, and then the Guiness Book of World Records 41 foot tall 16,000 pound nutcracker at River Forks Park for the Umpqua Valley Festival of Light near Roseburg.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing in my email either. By the way Z your neck of the woods made my local newspaper twice on the same day. Once was the train derailment between Oakland and Sutherlin, and then the Guiness Book of World Records 41 foot tall 16,000 pound nutcracker at River Forks Park for the Umpqua Valley Festival of Light near Roseburg.
Wow! I don't get the news so had no idea about the derailment. Come to think of it, it has been quiet today. I live a block from the rail road tracks. I wondered if the size of the nutcracker had been verified by Guiness when I saw the billboard for it on the way to Roseburg today. :-) Z

Top Bottom