• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations! That is great news. The color decision can be made later. LOL :) Z
Thanks Z, the blue one was easy, we haven't had a blue car in a long time. This one will be mine so I'm leaning towards RED and manual trans. I'll have to wait and see what shape my hips are in in a year. Either way the bonus was a no brainier to order the second one!:D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No matter what happens, this has been an exciting day. I am so glad people were upgraded to the 50% bonus (I wonder what the jerk on facebook thought when he was notified - he was really pissed that he had reserved at 25% LOL). I am so glad you were able to upgrade to $500. I know how great that feels, believe me! :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Z, the blue one was easy, we haven't had a blue car in a long time. This one will be mine so I'm leaning towards RED and manual trans. I'll have to wait and see what shape my hips are in in a year. Either way the bonus was a no brainier to order the second one!:D
It even makes me want to order another one but I live alone. What would I do with 2 cars? OK all of you men - do not answer that question. I know what you do with all your cars because you have made it a point of telling us. :p :D :rolleyes: :) Z

Last edited:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It makes you wonder if they have some big fleet orders to fill out the additional reservations. I can't wait to see how the numbers go over the next few weeks. I tried to call my son to tell him to get his butt in gear while he has this hot opportunity but he is either at work or at his dads eating leftovers. My guess he is at work. Hopefully I will reach him tomorrow. :) Z
I'm thinking the same thing on fleet orders, maybe that's why they brought the bonus back!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It even makes want to order another one but I live alone. What would I do with 2 cars? OK all of you men - do not answer that question. I know what you do with all your cars because you have made it a point of telling us. :p :D :rolleyes: :) Z
Z, you could always have one you just drive on Saturday nights, to go out cruising for a man! o_O LOL! Or trade it to that plastic surgeon your looking for!:D

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It makes you wonder if they have some big fleet orders to fill out the additional reservations. I can't wait to see how the numbers go over the next few weeks. I tried to call my son to tell him to get his butt in gear while he has this hot opportunity but he is either at work or at his dads eating leftovers. My guess he is at work. Hopefully I will reach him tomorrow. :) Z
I read somewhere, that first year production was going to be for us (reservation holders), and second year production was for fleet sales. Really, it kinda makes sense. 40K-60K private vehicles, and about that many commercial vehichles in 2 years? People would see/drive them in both markets. :)

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how are the accounting books different
for "all In"
vs
refundable

ElioMotors has 36,000 dedicated "investors"

I have suggested this before, ..

WHY NOT ENLIST EVERY INVESTOR TO TRY TO RAISE THE NECESSARY FUNDS TO GET THIS INTO PRODUCTION ?? It is obvious they do NOT have the funds to get started, and every day they get closer to the 2015 predicted startup date without the necessary funding is critical …

https://reservations.eliomotors.com/i-m-all-in/i-m-all-in-upgrades.html

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how are the accounting books different
for "all In"
vs
refundable

ElioMotors has 36,000 dedicated "investors"

I have suggested this before, ..

WHY NOT ENLIST EVERY INVESTOR TO TRY TO RAISE THE NECESSARY FUNDS TO GET THIS INTO PRODUCTION ?? It is obvious they do NOT have the funds to get started, and every day they get closer to the 2015 predicted startup date without the necessary funding is critical …

https://reservations.eliomotors.com/i-m-all-in/i-m-all-in-upgrades.html
I'm not the company accountant, non of us are......... But several of us have made the same suggestion of investment money. Either pay for our vehicle up front or invest a chunk of change in the company but that still may not be enough to start production. There are BIG investors in the wings, we just don't know who they are or when and if they'll cough up the money to start production. I'll wait it out, as everything takes time and time is one thing I have plenty of...........God willing, an the creek don't rise, that is! :rolleyes::eek::)

Top Bottom