• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

Jeff Bowlsby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nobody special, just an interested bystander at the moment. I think this came from Elio where I had signed up for the monthly newsletter, at the bottom of this page: http://www.eliomotors.com/media/
Not sure, its the only thing I can remember doing that may have generated this.

If this promotion turns out to be something too good to pass up, I just may join the frenzy, we will see. Looking for a believable reason to explain why we NEED an Elio to the wife... don't really want to sell one of the other toys to justify it.

It seems legit. Here is the email header:

The Countdown to Black Friday
The Elio Team
<noreply@eliomotors.com> Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Reply-To: The Elio Team <noreply@eliomotors.com>
To: Jeff <jabowlsby@____com>

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nobody special, just an interested bystander at the moment. I think this came from Elio where I had signed up for the monthly newsletter, at the bottom of this page: http://www.eliomotors.com/media/
Not sure, its the only thing I can remember doing that may have generated this.

If this promotion turns out to be something too good to pass up, I just may join the frenzy, we will see. Looking for a believable reason to explain why we NEED an Elio to the wife... don't really want to sell one of the other toys to justify it.

It seems legit. Here is the email header:

The Countdown to Black Friday
The Elio Team
<noreply@eliomotors.com> Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Reply-To: The Elio Team <noreply@eliomotors.com>
To: Jeff <jabowlsby@____com>
No matter what, it is something new for us to talk about and be very thankful for. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I received the same email.

I actually just today convinced my wife to let me reserve an Elio. I am thinking it may be worth waiting until Friday to see what Elio is offering. I do run the risk of her changing her mind though.
Thanks for telling us ternion. You can mention to her that we already know she has agreed so there is no changing of the mind allowed. LOL I suspect Jeff also does not have a reservation yet and that may the reason you both got this notice. Looking forward to hearing what it is all about. :-) Z

Top Bottom