• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tesla Announces $35,000 Base Model 3 Is Finally Available

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...........and has simple lines, classy, aero Tesla styling to include a refined interior that appeals to the masses to go along with those performance numbers. A complete package.

DON'T TEMPT ME!!! :D
pics3.png

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In Houston, Tesla’s are a common vehicle. Thousands on the street.

I see dozens of model 3’s every day.
I've never seen this much interest in a single model car like this TESLA 3 base 35K that it's gotta be painful for other automakers where their cars sits unsold or barely moving in dealerships nationwide or I should say worldwide! 500+ units all over America more or less in a month's time if Tesla concentrated on building nothing but the base 35K @ 5,000 units a week x 4 x 31! If that's the case, then I can believe 2-4 weeks delivery from the time order is placed.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's limited in color choice also.
If I'm paying that much for a car, I would like a color of my liking.

It's all about priorities.

My wife decided that 264 miles of range, 0-60 in 5.6 seconds (soon to be 5.2), and the actual driving experience trumped the color that you can't really appreciate while driving. And we paid $10k more than the base model!

No one should purchase a vehicle they're not satisfied with.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's limited in color choice also.
If I'm paying that much for a car, I would like a color of my liking.
Limited colors is likely more efficient and cost effective. The top five most popular color choices work for me on most any vehicle! :)

1A5C5D0D-04B6-4048-9B74-0C441EB75593.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom