• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tesla Sales Are Rapidly Increasing

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Burg

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
According to this article, Tesla owners are satisfied, even if the vehicles have problems. Perhaps Tesla owners are not willing to admit that there are problems or that if sales increase then more problems will be created? Fixing those problems takes time and money.

Here's the article: https://www.designnews.com/electron...fare-poorly-reliability-survey/52515483460406

Basically its Hype. The Tesla is a good product, no doubt, but as the article points out people will settle for broke s**t if they own a piece of the hype. Its like Mac vs Pc. Have you ever tried to tell a Mac user that their computer or Iphones can be hacked? Most of the problems with the Tesla is trim items.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-ca...lems-tesla-model-3-owners-have-reported.html/

Or maybe Tesla owners are scared of jackbooted thugs from Elon's personal security destroying thier life if you speak out against Tesla. :bounce::bolt:

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don’t sweat the minor glitches that occasionally pop up on my Tesla...

This is my third Tesla, and their quality is definitely improving!

The Tesla is a blast to drive, and it’s fun to own such an innovative vehicle.

Driving a Tesla is addictive!

I also like the fact it’s designed and made in America, and that Musk has created more than 40,000 American jobs.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Frankly, I think Tesla Owners would be pickier than most regarding vehicle ownership/reliability and not settle for broke s**t and keep on buying additional vehicles and/or recommend Tesla to friends and family. The advantages of Tesla ownership far outweighs the disadvantages to warrant their satisfaction.

Others, may settle for and believe marketing hype.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Frankly, I think Tesla Owners would be pickier than most regarding vehicle ownership/reliability and not settle for broke s**t and keep on buying additional vehicles and/or recommend Tesla to friends and family. The advantages of Tesla ownership would have to far outweigh the disadvantages to warrant their satisfaction.
Tesla owners lower the bar. I know a number of them and they love their Teslas yet if you really drill them on it, they have more problems than other cars. In the end, one guy told me that Tesla is a new company and has to work out the bugs. For everyone else, they should be way better than they are. He's the same guy that had the rear bumper cover peel off and the car was out of alignment twice. All of this on a Model 3. He blamed the state because they don't plow the roads good enough and there are too many potholes.

His wifes X5 is a piece of junk. A week after they bought it, it needed and optional update to the NAV (which was free and you can do it at any time). There was a massive clunk in the rear (the spare tire was not tightened correctly down at the factory). Then the rear hatch would not open properly (a sensor was replaced). So the X5 is junk.

Model 3 is better than any car ever built.

No reason to mention the ball joints, two window regulators and the HVAC motor that failed on the P100 he had.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Frankly, I think Tesla Owners would be pickier than most regarding vehicle ownership/reliability and not settle for broke s**t and keep on buying additional vehicles and/or recommend Tesla to friends and family. The advantages of Tesla ownership far outweighs the disadvantages to warrant their satisfaction.

Others, may settle for and believe marketing hype.

I traditionally purchased BMWs and Mercedes. The Tesla is as entertaining to drive as my previous AMG Mercedes!

Tesla allows me to buy American, skip the gas station, and still own a fast vehicle that has cutting edge driving technology!

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tesla owners lower the bar. I know a number of them and they love their Teslas yet if you really drill them on it, they have more problems than other cars. In the end, one guy told me that Tesla is a new company and has to work out the bugs. For everyone else, they should be way better than they are. He's the same guy that had the rear bumper cover peel off and the car was out of alignment twice. All of this on a Model 3. He blamed the state because they don't plow the roads good enough and there are too many potholes.

His wifes X5 is a piece of junk. A week after they bought it, it needed and optional update to the NAV (which was free and you can do it at any time). There was a massive clunk in the rear (the spare tire was not tightened correctly down at the factory). Then the rear hatch would not open properly (a sensor was replaced). So the X5 is junk.

Model 3 is better than any car ever built.

No reason to mention the ball joints, two window regulators and the HVAC motor that failed on the P100 he had.
“Others may settle for and believe marketing hype”. Obviously there will be some warranty issues with any car brand that’s manufacturing 5000-8000 single model units per week. Ya gotta like made in the USA........I sure do and hope to own a Tesla Model Y because of all the hype. Give Elon a break! :)

Top Bottom