• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Texan Obsessing In Knoxville! Can't Wait To Get My Elio!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
SIL #19180 -$1k All-In - I look everyday for some indication that they will start producing early. I'm having trouble waiting another year to get my Elio! Everyday, is there any new news? Been wearing my Elio T-Shirt as often as possible. I don't think it's going to last a year. I even have a Pinterest Board called "My Dreamsicle Elio". Presently I ride a Suzuki Burgman 650 (wife's got a 400) for fun but would like to have the roof for those days when it wants to Mist! I took a ride into GSMNP today and wish I'd had the Elio to break in. It was a nice ride but the Elio would have used 1/3 the gas and been a lot more fun. Unless something changes, mine is going to be dreamsicle with manual trans, sport wheels & tires, and carpet. I foresee a need for a fishing pole rack for those days I escape for a little fishing. Are there any other Knoxvillians out there waiting for their ELIO?

Another great big warm, Cajun WELCOME from the Bayou state, Louisiana. We are pleased to have you on board and proud to be the Future Birthplace of the Plau Elio's ELIO!!

Top Bottom