• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Car Of The Future Still In The Future But Cool

CPO Sharky

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I have n't introduced myself here yet. Just been kind of watching. I'm male in my early 50s. I went all in on my elio early enough to get one inthe 1500 range. Looks like I'll be one of the guinea-rats on this deal eh? I think it's coool thought. I've seen some really cool paint ideas, wheel ideas and trailers. Wonder, has anybody come up with a classy spoiler for yet? The back of the car just looks like it needs something.
I don't know about you all, but I don't thingk I'm going to be putting in too many "extras". I want to keep it as pure as possible. but who knows. It is hard to say no to a sunroof and pop out windows.
Anyways, thanks for listening. It's quite a club we've got going now.

Creamsicle, 5spd, sunroof, popouts.tlr hitch, and maybe graphics....maybe.

Last edited:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have n't introduced myself here yet. Just been kind of watching. I'm male in my early 50s. I went all in on my elio early enough to get one inthe 1500 range. Looks like I'll be one of the guinea-rats on this deal eh? I think it's coool thought. I've seen some really cool paint ideas, wheel ideas and trailers. Wonder, has anybody come up with a classy spoiler for yet? The back of the car just looks like it needs something.
I don't know about you all, but I don't thingk I'm going to be putting in too many "extras". I want to keep it as pure as possible. but who knows. It is hard to say no to a sunroof and pop out windows.

Creamsicle, 5spd, sunroof, popouts. and maybe graphics....maybe.
WELCOME. & CONGRATULATIONS, CPO Sharky. Glad that you finally stepped out of the shadows and into the middle of this forum!

Retired, NAVY, are you? "Chief Petty Officer?"

Hmmmm. . . . . .

Last edited:

CPO Sharky

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Yes Navy. We went on the beach just like everybody else. Most of the time I was aboard ship, but for a couple months during dessert fox, deny flight, then desert storm I was stuck in the heat. I just wished that I would have paid closer attention at the time. I had no idea we were making history. (faded now though it may be.)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hi and welcome from Oregon CPO Sharky. I hope you will spend a little more time with us. This is a great place to explore ideas about the Elio and there are some terrific people here. I'm not too likely to see you when you go to Shreveport because my number is 6011 but you never know about Washington, I have family in Poulsbo and Lynnwood so I get up there periodically. See you around sometime as we drive our Elios. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes Navy. We went on the beach just like everybody else. Most of the time I was aboard ship, but for a couple months during dessert fox, deny flight, then desert storm I was stuck in the heat. I just wished that I would have paid closer attention at the time. I had no idea we were making history. (faded now though it may be.)
Right there with you, brother. I was a Navy, combat Corpsman that spent my time in Vietnam, attached to a Marine rifle company. Can relate to the heat PLUS. . . . . . .

But like you, that is now history and I prefer to keep that buried. Some memories best that way.

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WELCOME. & CONGRATULATIONS, CPO Sharky. Glad that you finally stepped out of the shadows and into the middle of this forum!

Retired, NAVY, are you? "Chief Petty Officer?"

Hmmmm. . . . . .

Seems to be a few of us retired navy around here.......retired in 1999.....from up in Sharkys part of the woods.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Welcome Sharky, congrats on going all-in so soon, well done. For spoilers, I haven't seen any suggestions or ideas yet, but there could be some. You can go to the upper right and click in the search field and search on "spoiler", see what you can find.

Top Bottom