• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Car Of The Future Still In The Future But Cool

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have n't introduced myself here yet. Just been kind of watching. I'm male in my early 50s. I went all in on my elio early enough to get one inthe 1500 range. Looks like I'll be one of the guinea-rats on this deal eh? I think it's coool thought. I've seen some really cool paint ideas, wheel ideas and trailers. Wonder, has anybody come up with a classy spoiler for yet? The back of the car just looks like it needs something.
I don't know about you all, but I don't thingk I'm going to be putting in too many "extras". I want to keep it as pure as possible. but who knows. It is hard to say no to a sunroof and pop out windows.
Anyways, thanks for listening. It's quite a club we've got going now.

Creamsicle, 5spd, sunroof, popouts.tlr hitch, and maybe graphics....maybe.
Chief, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. More importantly, thanks for your service. There are many vets on the forum and I hope you go to that thread and add you comments. Yes, this is a great group that is friendly and helpful. We are all looking forward to the future of the Elio and welcome your comments and opinions.

CPO Sharky

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon CPO Sharky. I hope you will spend a little more time with us. This is a great place to explore ideas about the Elio and there are some terrific people here. I'm not too likely to see you when you go to Shreveport because my number is 6011 but you never know about Washington, I have family in Poulsbo and Lynnwood so I get up there periodically. See you around sometime as we drive our Elios. :) Z
At least we should be pretty damn easy to pick out of the crowd, Eh? With only four in the state, and being kind of an odd vehicle. I'll be looking for you! :eek:)

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Joshua, I think I like your paint scheme the best of all I've seen. Way cool. Love the caps too. It's just a super nice clean classy job. Well done my friend !
Thanks go to Silas Sunday, he has hundreds of concepts. I simply sent him a photo of a Maroon & White '56 Chevy Bel Air and my avatar is what he came up with for the Elio. See the following to review his concept art (dozens of designs)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elio-Motors-Design-Concepts/484050635028288

Top Bottom