• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just an interested observer. I checked out the Automoto in the past, but I didn't fit it at the time. I'm looking for a way to go back and forth to church without adding mileage on my Prius Hybrid. The city mileage isn't a lot different than the mileage I get, but the price of replacement batteries on the hybrid would more than pay for the cost of a second vehicle like the Elio.

I guess I'll wait to see whether it makes it to production before I lay out the money. Startups are notorious, so I wish the company well, even though I'm generally guarded in my expectations.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just an interested observer. I checked out the Automoto in the past, but I didn't fit it at the time. I'm looking for a way to go back and forth to church without adding mileage on my Prius Hybrid. The city mileage isn't a lot different than the mileage I get, but the price of replacement batteries on the hybrid would more than pay for the cost of a second vehicle like the Elio.

I guess I'll wait to see whether it makes it to production before I lay out the money. Startups are notorious, so I wish the company well, even though I'm generally guarded in my expectations.
Marshall, Put down a hundred bucks and reserve your place in line. Come join the fun.

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

That's quite all right Marshall. At least you posted the truth in your mind that was not negative. If you haven't already reversed, a $100.00 buck all in probably won't hurt. The fun has just begun. Elio will succeed and make automotive history. Stand back and watch the ride..........

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I can never quite being myself to go past that "No Trespassing" sign on the drive into the visitor's center... I'm sure the open gate means it should be okay but I just couldn't. I've been by there several times just wanting to see an Elio sign.
Did you see the Elio press conference this passed Thursday in New York with OTCQX? Unless Paul Elio and Elio Motors is the biggest SCAM in America, deceiving the public and government, I think the plant is real. One of Elio's board members Stuart Lichter which is an investor which his companies owns this plant.

Top Bottom