• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't believe this is a scam but this automotive startup is filled with a lot hiccups. If you are a believer than a few missteps are acceptable. Follow the course. Keep moving forward with optimism.
Thank you for saying it better than I. I intended no disparagement when I called start-ups notorious. They are just risky as a business in the best of circumstances. There is very little margin for error with a startup. That's why I love the entrepreneurs who accept that risk and move forward anyway.

I may make that leap with them, even knowing the risk.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I thought about it and took advantage of the 50% offer and have gone with the $100 ALL IN to give my support. It's easier knowing that I can upgrade when I have more resources and still get additional matching to further reduce the final cost. It's a much better risk than the lottery.

Newest "Owner."
#100056472.

And of course. being from Orange, I chose Dreamsicle Orange.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I thought about it and took advantage of the 50% offer and have gone with the $100 ALL IN to give my support. It's easier knowing that I can upgrade when I have more resources and still get additional matching to further reduce the final cost. It's a much better risk than the lottery.

Newest "Owner."
#100056472.

And of course. being from Orange, I chose Dreamcycle Orange.
Sounds great! A lot of members here started in at lower levels and bumped up over time (myself included).
I'm also on a fixed income (SSD) and so I too have to watch every cent I spend.

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Newest "Owner."
#100056472.

And of course. being from Orange, I chose Dreamsicle Orange.
Good for you Marshall. Welcome to history in progress and the Elio revolution. Enjoy you day.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just joined this group today. I upgraded to All In a couple of months ago. I'm # 16,745. I liked the looks of company so much I purchased 50 shares of stock when it was first offered. I'm hoping for the best and I'll take mine black.
Welcome from Arkansas! Lots of good stuff here to keep you informed and busy! Congrats on your ALL IN!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I just joined this group today. I upgraded to All In a couple of months ago. I'm # 16,754. I liked the looks of company so much I purchased 50 shares of stock when it was first offered. I'm hoping for the best and I'll take mine black.

A big welcome to you JT, and congrats on your reservation!

Top Bottom