• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I Just Upgraded My Reservation Thread

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just upgraded my $100 all in to $500 all in. Hopefully next week I can go ahead and max it out and get my number! :D

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just upped mine to $1,000 so I can chill out now. :D I'll just have to hold off on some other purchases for a while til I make it up.

Robert McWhirter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put another $300 towards mine, I'm hoping to get it up to $1000 before to long, but I have to pay my bills and see what I can spare a little at a time. Lol

Johnny Kim

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am "All in" at the maximum amount and asked about my reservation #, but have not heard from them. I am guessing they are pretty busy these days and I am sure that is a good thing. I will give them a couple of more weeks, before I get "cranky". LOL.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was in the process of going all in but stopped because it did not give me options on the delivery methods, colors, etc. Where you guys able to pick colors or where to pick up your Elio? Or at this time, just placing order for all in?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was in the process of going all in but stopped because it did not give me options on the delivery methods, colors, etc. Where you guys able to pick colors or where to pick up your Elio? Or at this time, just placing order for all in?

Nothing about the car is set in stone yet so it would probably be a bad idea for them to allow people to pick options at this point. I'm sure they will make contact closer to production to find out the options we want.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Make sense. Well, I finally did it and went all in for a grand! This is by far my biggest gamble but there's more positives coming from Elio Motors and the 7,000+ reservists betting it'll come true! No trips for me to Las Vegas anytime soon!LOL

Top Bottom