• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I Just Upgraded My Reservation Thread

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I going to up mine 400 more bucks by the end of June or so. That will make 500. The other 500 will be added when they start hiring people for the plant. That's my plan anyway.
Sounds like a good plan. $500 means you are really, defiantly, gonna buy one.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Make sense. Well, I finally did it and went all in for a grand! This is by far my biggest gamble but there's more positives coming from Elio Motors and the 7,000+ reservists betting it'll come true! No trips for me to Las Vegas anytime soon!LOL
Just look at it like 1000 lottery tickets all at once, and much better odds of winning.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all-in at the $100 level for my second Elio, yesterday. I'm already all-in at $1,000 for my first. I plan to upgrade the second reservation periodically until it's also at the $1,000 level or the ability to do so gets cut off. Hopefully, some notice will be given prior to cut off so those of us who want to can upgrade to higher levels.

Buddy Hatfield

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Goofyone you beat me by 4 days. I live in Oklahoma and will be getting mine at the factory Mite see there

Zip I don't think that there will be a cut off date??

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Goofyone you beat me by 4 days. I live in Oklahoma and will be getting mine at the factory Mite see there

Zip I don't think that there will be a cut off date??

Something tells me there will be a number of us down there about the same time and we may just get a chance to meet up and cruise around together for a little bit. I am sure the factory tour experience will be a lot of fun as everyone there will have been waiting a while for their new rides and will be excited to finally be able to pick them up from the factory.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just upped mine to $1,000 today. Should have a number somewhere in the 3400 range. The all in for $1000 keeps increasing and those who are in for lesser amounts keep getting pushed farther down the distribution. I should have paid the total "all-in" when I made my initial deposit in Oct 2013.

Top Bottom