• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Microlino Ev

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Swiss Microlino looks like a FUNctional 2 seater urban commuter. Note the scooter rack.

http://microlino.ch/features/

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sadly , any car like that will never get approved for American streets .
Why? It may have a safety rating similar to the Smart for Two.........ass.u.me.ing safety is your reasoning. It looks to be a functional City Car. It's certainly as safe or safer than a motorcycle, although four wheels. I can see Bubble Car Legislation sweeping across the country State by State.

I wonder if there are any collector Issetas currently licensed in the USA. I thought there was a forum member that restored Isettas to their original glory.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it would fall into the Neighborhood EV classification.
Urban mobility. I live in a downtown/city environment. This class of vehicle works for 80% of my driving needs. I don't particularly care for the styling, but it looks to have very quick and responsive acceleration. I prefer the made in the USA SRK.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Why? It may have a safety rating similar to the Smart for Two.........ass.u.me.ing safety is your reasoning. It looks to be a functional City Car. It's certainly as safe or safer than a motorcycle, although four wheels. I can see Bubble Car Legislation sweeping across the country State by State.

I wonder if there are any collector Issetas currently licensed in the USA. I thought there was a forum member that restored Isettas to their original glory.
Talk to David Bower, that's right up his alley; if he doesn't do them, he'll know someone that does.

I want that little model of it; RC Cars is a hobby of mine and that would be good fit into my collection.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Talk to David Bower, that's right up his alley; if he doesn't do them, he'll know someone that does.

I want that little model of it; RC Cars is a hobby of mine and that would be good fit into my collection.
Cool if there was an Elio Model RC to add to your collection. `

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Features

This is not a car! This is the future of urban mobility. Space-saving, electric drive and designed through function and purpose. Everything is made to fit your needs and maximise the usage in urban transportation. This little bug is created to be driven in the world`s metropolises. Showing off with big cars was yesterday. Today, a space-saving, stylish and electric car is the new eye catcher!
Microlino.Symbol.png

unique concept
  • Swiss Design: Stands for creativity and innovation
  • First good-looking electric light vehicle: No ugly trike and sitting behind each other.
  • Eyecatcher: You get more looks than in a Ferrari
  • Womanizer: Ladies love the little city bug
  • Simplicity in design: Designed through function and purpose
red highlight mine-

Top Bottom