• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Morgan 3 Wheeler

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2014 Morgan Standard model base price 25,950 pounds !!!!!!!!!
2014Morgan.jpg

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2014 Morgan Standard model base price 25,950 pounds !!!!!!!!!
View attachment 3955
Well let me just whip out that £25,950. :rolleyes: That should drain my Elio fund, emergency fund, vacation fund, home improvement fund, home repair fund, auto maintenance and repair fund, retirement fund (not 401k) and rental income for a few years. :oops: I might have enough left after shipping costs to fill the gas tank once! :( Yes I'm game sign me up for one!;)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was a Science Channel show, How It's Made: Dream Cars, which aired in just the last few months which follows the construction of a 'modern' Morgan 3 Wheeler.

GoofyOne, Thanks for a great video. Very interesting construction techniques and I have the impression that the Elio will follow some of their concepts. Makes me even more excited about my Elio because I can see similarities in the commitment by the company to make vehicles that are unique, exciting, and economical. If I had an extra $45,000 I would buy one but the price of the Elio wins out.

Last edited:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was a Science Channel show, How It's Made: Dream Cars, which aired in just the last few months which follows the construction of a 'modern' Morgan 3 Wheeler.

Okay, after seeing the video and knowing
1. I have to wait a year or more for a Morgan:rolleyes:
2. It only gets 25mpg:confused:
3. It's made of woodo_O
4. The seat is fixed and not adjustable:(
5. It costs 5x the price of an Elio, not including options or shipping:eek:
I'll just wait for my Elios!:D

Top Bottom