• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Morgan 3 Wheeler

quarkdude

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always liked the Morgan - In fact they go way back to the 1930's or so and they built basically the same thing they build today. The Elio definitely has an advantage over the Morgan - You can drive it in the rain, snow, bad weather. The Morgan would definitely not be the most comfortable things to drive in that kind of weather. The modern Morgan can cost upwards of $49,000 or more. Looks like the Elio wins in the comfort and price department.
- quarkdude

morgan3-wheelerdealer.jpg

mike171

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I have wanted a Morgan 3 wheeler for many years but I simply can not justify the price. I did get the chance to sit in one and they are a fun fair weather toy.
morgan4.png
morgan3.png

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw one picture of a woman getting into a green elio with a right side door but cannot find it again. Where did that come from I wonder. found it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw one picture of a woman getting into a green elio with a right side door but cannot find it again. Where did that come from I wonder. found it.
This looks like a transposed image, notice that the cars are on the wrong side of the street. Also notice the grab handle on the vehicle behind, its normally only on the passenger side window pillar. With a blonde like that who is looking at cars :)

Last edited by a moderator:

quarkdude

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have wanted a Morgan 3 wheeler for many years but I simply can not justify the price. I did get the chance to sit in one and they are a fun fair weather toy.
View attachment 219 View attachment 220
Hello mike171,
That is awesome you got to get into a Morgan. Around here in New Mexico where I am at - I have never seen one. I am sure ready to see some Elio's driving around though. It will be like it's own culture - kinda like riding a motorcycle, you get the Motorcycle "Wave" when you pass another motorcycle. The Jeep wrangler guys do that as well.:D
- quarkdude

mike171

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I got to sit in it at the Antique Motorcycle Club of America meet in Rhinebeck, NY. The guy that owned it was surprised that I knew what it was before he told me and he was super cool. I will be waving to every Elio I pass on the road.

Top Bottom