• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The New Price? How Dare They........

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Howdy and welcome from Arizona 9k! Going from 6800 to 7000? Seriously? I figured it'd be alot more than that! Betcha those that don't get in on the first 65k will pay more than that! (Wanna bet)???
Don't worry about him; he hasn't been back since he wrote his little rant. He performed a 3 point Rant & Run :rant: (LOL!!!)

Happy Holidays to all, stay safe, and do something kind to/for a stranger. :wave:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2293.PNG
I'm a stranger! Ha! Everyone have a very Merry Christmas and Happy and prosperous New Year, and may we all have our Elios by next Christmas.

Tre'

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have not seen any more on this? I jumped on it as I expected (and expect) the price to go higher yet. Still looking forward to my Elio! Having second thoughts about the color I had originally decided on but it still looks like there is plenty of time to decide... The good thing is I am sure there will be more options as it gets pushed out!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not seen any more on this? I jumped on it as I expected (and expect) the price to go higher yet. Still looking forward to my Elio! Having second thoughts about the color I had originally decided on but it still looks like there is plenty of time to decide... The good thing is I am sure there will be more options as it gets pushed out!
You mean the $7K if you commit and $7,300 if you don't? That will probably be a topic after they get to the 65K reserved mark.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was never a price increase.... in the beginning there was a TARGETED price of $6800....which later became a TARGETED price of $7300...which later became THE price.
Now with a COMMITTED price of $7000, the PRICE actually went down! :D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL... This thread for a guy with one post. Anyway, I'll throw in 2 cents anyway in case someone else reads this thread and wants to cry about the "increase" in price.

Since the $6,800 target, Elio added cruise control and only raised the price $200. They've also added a bunch of other little things ... windshield washer bottle, much improved hood hinges, and a trunk holder upper thingy comes to mind.

Top Bottom