• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Official 2019 Nascar Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know that Kyle Busch has some strong supporters .... I never have been one of them .... the following taken from NASCAR.com (link below) reaffirms my impression of him

"Left behind: Kurt Busch left looking for plane ride after beating Kyle Busch ... Kurt Busch was supposed to fly back to North Carolina with brother Kyle Busch, but plans changed when Kurt took the victory at Kentucky. - 07/14/2019"

https://www.nascar.com/video/franch...king-for-plane-ride-after-beating-kyle-busch/

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Awwwww big brother stomped little brother, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
And little brother is pouting and left without him.
What a baby, he need to grow up and learn how to take it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
She needs a series driver or team to take her under their wing, her progress would be put on the fast track.
Hmmm Tony Stewart likes young drivers, and is willing to take chances with drivers.
Remember Danacan't?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats to the 4 team .... a race that featured some tough competition but almost no passes for the lead ,,,, as has become the norm

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I know, and the lead car always seems to get a healthy lead, I know this one was closer but the result was the same for the yellow to the checker Harvick lead the whole way, Denny tried, but could not get the job done, congrats to the 4 car!!

Top Bottom