• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Official 2019 Nascar Thread

dbacksfan81

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Say what you want about Stenhouse, but he has support in the garage and from Kevin Harvick.

Kevin Harvick criticized Roush Fenway Racing’s move to dump Ricky Stenhouse Jr. after this season and the agency that represented Stenhouse for a “really, really, really, really bad contract.”

Harvick said his agency, KHI Management., will begin representing Stenhouse next year.

Harvick was bothered by how little warning Stenhouse had before Roush Fenway Racing informed him Wednesday morning that he would not be retained after this season.

“We’re trying to help him through a pretty bad situation and a really, really, really, really bad contract that was already written before we had been involved,” Harvick said Friday after Cup qualifying at the Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2019/0...sh-for-handling-of-ricky-stenhouse-jr-s-exit/

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That's how Roush-Fenway is ever since the plane crash that Jack had.
That is one team I would hate to be on, they look out for themselves, and screw the people that work for them.
Oh well, move on, and hope for the best. I wish Ricky the best.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a good race, and glad to see Harvick win, he drove his heart out.
Shrub 37th? Almost out of the playoffs if he keeps that up, I love it.

EKKKK Correction, Chase won it, my mistake, Harvick was 3rd.
I left too early to watch the end of the Seahawks game.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
when Charlotte created its Roval I thought it was a horrible idea .... I still wouldn't buy a ticket to watch a Roval race there because you can't see all of the track .... but I have to hand it to them, today they put on one heck of a race .... I was most impressed with the winner, Chase Elliot .... he drove a race that will be discussed for many years to come .... also impressed with the driving of Alex Bowman .... Ryan Newman didn't finish well but driving a car that probably goes directly to the junk yard, he really showed he hasn't lost his fire .... lost a great deal of respect for Bubba Wallace .... interesting to see all 4 Hendrick cars in the top 9

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
quote below from the link .... it will be interesting to see where things go from here

“I would say I will be having a conversation with Bubba Wallace. That was really not classy whatsoever,” O’Donnell told SiriusXM. “I understand that drivers have issues with each other during the race. We totally get that, but with drivers on the ground being tended to by medical personnel, you need to be smarter than that, and we’ll have that conversation with Bubba and we’ll see how that goes, obviously prior to Dover.”

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...usxm-roval-roundup-bubba-wallace-alex-bowman/

Top Bottom