• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The P5: What Would You Change?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think there is going to be any shortage of places that will modify the Elio exhaust <No, I'm not one of them>.
But any place that can hang pipe could come up with a few dozen ways it could be done.

As for getting carried away in water; it would, very easily; you'd have to get inflatable bags for either side if you're in a high water area.
Just hit the inflate button and put the paddle tires on and your set.
Liked the caveat....:)

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's another idea for a mod to the P5 for your consideration. A while back on this thread I suggested that they lower the license plate frame on the rear end to allow an ELIO name plate to be put above it. I still think the idea is valid, but, it has dawned on me that it might be even better if the "ELIO" was a reflector. These little cars need all the help they can get to be seen at night and it seems like a good idea to make the name shine!

name_Ihghmage1.jpg

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's another idea for a mod to the P5 for your consideration. A while back on this thread I suggested that they lower the license plate frame on the rear end to allow an ELIO name plate to be put above it. I still think the idea is valid, but, it has dawned on me that it might be even better if the "ELIO" was a reflector. These little cars need all the help they can get to be seen at night and it seems like a good idea to make the name shine!
I like the idea and I like the lettering. The only thing I would change would be to put the letters on a white reflector background. That way the people following behind just get the warning "THERE IS SOMETHING HERE" before having to try to read Elio.

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score

name_Ihghmage1.jpg
Make the "Elio" name plate an LED illumated brake light. Free advertising for Elio at every stop light and wayward squirrel running across the road.

Top Bottom