• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The P5: What Would You Change?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love how the first 7 presidents you mentioned are ones I've never even heard of. I can't be bothered to look them up right now, so I'll just believe you on trust.
Guess so! There is a reason Washington was WAY down the list.
Elias Boudinot (/ᵻˈlaɪəs buːˈdɪnɒt/ ee-LY-əs boo-DIN-ot; May 2, 1740 – October 24, 1821) was a lawyer and statesman from Elizabeth, New Jersey who was a delegate to the Continental Congress (more accurately referred to as the Congress of the Confederation) and served as President of Congress from 1782 to 1783

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I might have missed it but the Elio sort of looks like a scorpion. Then again, since it will be produced in Louisiana, a "mudbug".
That is known as a crayfish or crawfish. It would make an interesting paint scheme for Cajun Country.

th?id=OIP.M12c68d8eac1fc0a3cf99ad8a688f6d97o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg
gg59552229.jpg

Last edited:

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Change to P4 if they don't have the option. I paid for it looking at the picture of it.It used to be more American. A roadster. If not I'll modify the rear the rear with fiberglass,trim/bob the front fender,fill the hood where the front light is and get the headlight somewhere else.Again that is if they ever make it.Because the way we see it now it's 2017.Then who knows

Top Bottom