• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if I remember it or dreamed it but,....The left side panel will either be hinged or removable to make tire changes easier.

Unless they made some radical changes the swing arm and rear spring/shock are on the right side so the rear tire would have to be changed from the left.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure, but I will add it to the list of question for the P5 unveiling at the L.A. auto show.
I have a question, if you would like to ask it.

At the LA invitation event, Paul Elio said, 90 days after production starts, the production rate would be 1000 per day. He also said the stores would open 12 months after production starts.

This means reservations would be filled after 5 to 6 months (with the stores would not be open until 12 months after production starts). This means there will be about 6 months of full rate production, producing 125,000 vehicles with no stores for them to be sold at.

My question is: "What is going to happen to these 125,000 vehicles?" The marshaling centers would not be holding this many. I doubt reservations will increase that much from the LA Auto show to consume these vehicles. Is these going to be a large number of fleet sales we do not know about?

Here is another question: "How many fleet sales are not included in the reservation number?"

Top Bottom