• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Sports Car Guys

ElioFrank

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I agree with Arthur, the P3 was definitely better looking. If you asked 100 people to pick the better looking prototype, I bet 99 would pick the P3. I would give up 10-15mpg to get the P3 look. The open wheel and side head lights look really good.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with Arthur, the P3 was definitely better looking. If you asked 100 people to pick the better looking prototype, I bet 99 would pick the P3. I would give up 10-15mpg to get the P3 look. The open wheel and side head lights look really good.
I'm going to be selling the spaceage composite P3 as kit body in the after market. Give me a call after you get yours. ..............Not. I aways favored the P-38 for looks. Plus, never take advice on beauty from someone who owns an Element. LOL

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess I am that 1 out of 100. I love the P4. But then I have always enjoyed being different. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom