• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The "stretch" Elio.

zelio

Elio Addict
I would like to see a three seater. The "EEELIO"
It seems like someone else brought that up in one of the forums last month. I can't remember who or where. It is always fun to hear the funny ideas all of you come up with. Me, I just love my Elio. One E only, please. Of course if someone wants to add a phoenix on the hood - it has been done and is beautiful! But it is still simply an Elio. LOL :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Find a pretty girl and the Elio becomes a 3 seater, with your lap :)
Or is that a Belio Air as your avatar? That rendering is one of the best I have seek and really works on the Elio! If you were to tell me that you wern't going to use it I would jump on it in a heartbeat. But I won't duplicate your idea myself! I appreciate originality and would be miffed if someone were to copy my paint. Graphics....not a problem.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
I am definitely using it, however Silas Sunday is taking color variation requests, he has already done 4 that I know of.

zelio

Elio Addict
Let's get the current version into production first and then when everyone sees its functionality Elio can add additional models
Oh my do I like that idea. It is fun reading all these ideas but I always see lots of dollar signs after reading them. LOL :) Z

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
One of the attractions for me is that the Elio is unique. I don't want it to become just another vehicle that tries to please everyone. We all know that doesn't work very well. We are all part of a niche market that is looking for something different and exciting. Let's not be willing to undermine our dreams and our fantasies for a unique and fun driving experience