• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The What Will My Production # Be Thread?

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Elio has stated (I think on Facebook) that 90% of reservations are all-in as opposed to want-in. The statistics from this site (volunteer only) showed about half of those are for $1000.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I've seen people posting with numbers in the 5000's. Only thing we can say with a little certainty is most $1000 all-in's will probably get their cars sometime in 2016, even with a few more schedule slips. Schedules always slip.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has stated that they will be releasing production numbers around the 10th which should be this Wednsday. Watch this forum and you will see all the proud members posting their production numbers as they receive their emails. You will ge a feel for how many $1000 all ins there are. We have members that track the numbers and do their best to predict totals, so you will see charts, graphs, and all kinds of celebrations. by the end of this week. Welcome to all the new members.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I see that there is 33791 reservations as of today,I would like to know how many all in for a thousand reservations are there I plan on joining the club tomorrow and I would like to know about what my production will be

Scb, I've read somewhere that about 25% of all reservations are $1k all-in. Then, with August being the month where many folks upgraded and many folks got a new $1k all-in, it might be up to 30% or more. A super-wild-a__-guess? 30% of 33800 = 10,140. Thumbs up to Jambe's guess!

drkicker

Reaction score
Elio has stated that they will be releasing production numbers around the 10th which should be this Wednsday. Watch this forum and you will see all the proud members posting their production numbers as they receive their emails. You will ge a feel for how many $1000 all ins there are. We have members that track the numbers and do their best to predict totals, so you will see charts, graphs, and all kinds of celebrations. by the end of this week. Welcome to all the new members.
I went all in on 7/13 and the last round of production numbers was on 7/10. It's been a long wait, so hopefully they will release them tomorrow. This wait was bad enough, the next year is going to be torture.

Top Bottom