• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The What Will My Production # Be Thread?

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Just went "All In' five minutes ago. Now the waiting begins to get a confirmation email with an actual number. Maybe, with luck, I can still take delivery in 2015, just maybe...:eek:

Very cool Bill! Congrats! Let's say production starts Sept 30 of 2015, just to pull a date out of the air. Based on EM's ramp-up plans, you're vehicle would be produced before Dec. 20th. Reality says you might not get it until after the 1st of the year, with vacation, holidays, etc. Anyway, just some fun with the numbers.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just went "All In' five minutes ago. Now the waiting begins to get a confirmation email with an actual number. Maybe, with luck, I can still take delivery in 2015, just maybe...:eek:
Warning, that is going to seem like a very long wait. Mine was about 7 weeks. Add to that the fact that they didn't send the emails until about 5 pm and it seemed like we were never going to get those numbers. However, we did survive. Congratulations. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, y'all. "All In" means all in, right?! I can wait. Maturity brings patience, I think, ahem, I mean I hope...anyway, I'M EXCITED!
I hate to disappoint you, but. . . . . As one of the more mature members, it is no guarantee of patience. I am very glad you are excited. You saw my excitement. I'm worse than any kid on this forum. :-) Z

Top Bottom