• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

They Said The 'p(5)' Word

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I WONDER WHY PAUL IS HOLDING A P-3 MODEL WHILE TALKING ABOUT THE P-5 ?

635691264703019152-pni-elio-motors-0531002.jpg

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The definition of IRONY:
AZ Central said:
This project matters,” Elio said. “It really moves the needle in America.”
...As he continues to refuse to reconsider the Elgin issue.

Question... Does excessive and prolonged exposure to Starbucks coffee turn a person's hair white by age 51?

Can it really contribute to the development of a massive amount of crow's feet and a goofy perpetual grin?

Last edited:

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The definition of IRONY:
...As he continues to refuse to reconsider the Elgin issue.

Question... Does excessive and prolonged exposure to Starbucks coffee turn a person's hair white by age 51?

Can it really contribute to the development of a massive amount of crow's feet and a goofy perpetual grin?
I wonder if the P5 will have the Elgin dash, or if they will wait until they after they have funding established?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

I think the grey hair and wrinkles are from stress, the Starbucks is just calming agent at that point.
Just like they used to give hyperactive kids speed (Ritalin) to slow them down (burn them out); the Starbucks is the OTC version.

Top Bottom