• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Things You Will Not Be Able To Do With Your Elio

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
7. You won't get pregnant in an Elio
Well you just don't sell your red blooded American short. The only problem I see is that you can't do it while driving. And then again, without close observation, those observing may think it's just you and you Elio involved.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder, Could an Elio pass the motorcycle test? I've never taken the rider test, but I hear you don't want to take it on a big bike.

dbatch1715

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
15.) help your friends move (bodies?) on the weekend

just talked to the WSFS help line, it definitely qualifies under the sub 14' category at only 160", as long as they are registered as a motorcycle (which the autocycles are) they will get staged with the motorcycle lane and get priority loading. the only difference is as with LONG motorcycles (over 8' ) they will be charged as 8'-14 vehicles for toll's

Roll the body up in a carpet and tie it to the roof. Like the Griswolds did to Aunt Edna in National Lampoon's Vacation.

bebopag

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
bop been training his solid mahogany Sheltie to jump from bop's lap, up over bop's left shoulder into the back seat (as he'll need do in bop's Elio).
Dog "Benny" looks like a little fox.
Gotta work hard on teaching "Benny" how to place his paws on the Elio's steering wheel.

Top Bottom