• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Things You Will Not Be Able To Do With Your Elio

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
bop been training his solid mahogany Sheltie to jump from bop's lap, up over bop's left shoulder into the back seat (as he'll need do in bop's Elio).
Dog "Benny" looks like a little fox.
Gotta work hard on teaching "Benny" how to place his paws on the Elio's steering wheel.
Going to teach them how to drive? One steer, the other one work the peddles?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can't take your driving test in an Elio. As I understand the instructor (?) has to be in the front seat with you.

-sterling
I was grandfathered for my MC enforcement, but I recall you had to bring a car with a driver, to accommodate the tester- direction change was signaled by horn beeps? for sure they weren't paid enough to sit on the back of a bike with an unlicensed driver

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was grandfathered for my MC enforcement, but I recall you had to bring a car with a driver, to accommodate the tester- direction change was signaled by horn beeps? for sure they weren't paid enough to sit on the back of a bike with an unlicensed driver
I had to take a MC class and give that certificate to the Louisiana DMV to get a license. I think having a regular drivers license first was required. There would then be no reason for a road test. You've already shown you know the rules of the road.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I had to take a MC class and give that certificate to the Louisiana DMV to get a license. I think having a regular drivers license first was required. There would then be no reason for a road test. You've already shown you know the rules of the road.
Does it involve making money? They'll figure out a way; how about Walkie Talkies, and they stand outside and call out directions.

Pu-leeze. Only a true Visigoth would water down a Jack Daniels.
Who said you use water? You reactivate by adding it to more Jack; for Double Jacks! :very_drunk:

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've just invented a dehydrated powder form of Jack Daniels.
If you activate it with water, I think you have a marketable product. However, if you activate it with grain alcohol, it would be the equivalent of buying donut holes for donut production. I hold the patent for donut holes. They are $15 per 100; shipped in a hermetically sealed baggie. Just wrap the dough around the hole and drop it in boiling cooking oil for outstanding donuts.:D:rolleyes:

Top Bottom