• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Going To Be The Death Of Us!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are 16-18 months away from getting our cars. There are 2000 members on this site. Say 20 (10%) are very active. Monitoring all of the posts through the feed, responding to posts and questions, starting new threads, etc... 18 months at this intensity level is going to kill me! I can't soak up enough of this information! I monitor at work, I check the feeds when I get home. A couple of times in the evening and weekends. Before I go to bed.

I'm doomed...:confused:
LOL, and you are complaining because. . . . . . .

At least you go to work. I am retired so I am on this site most of the day, every day. I do leave to go swim 3 times per week. I don't take it to bed or to the bathroom with me, so I guess there is hope for me after all. :-) Z

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, and you are complaining because. . . . . . .

At least you go to work. I am retired so I am on this site most of the day, every day. I do leave to go swim 3 times per week. I don't take it to bed or to the bathroom with me, so I guess there is hope for me after all. :) Z

Zelio, sounds like you need an IPad with a waterproof case! You did say you were "All in", right? :D

p.s. - I read your signature, I'm in the same boat. All-in in the middle of July, still waiting on my number.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Zelio, sounds like you need an IPad with a waterproof case! You did say you were "All in", right? :D

p.s. - I read your signature, I'm in the same boat. All-in in the middle of July, still waiting on my number.

LOL, my face hurts from laughing at this thread. You guys are on fire! All y'all, as they say down south.

I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow, for our numbers to be dispatched, dispersed, and otherwise disssssstributed.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow, for our numbers to be dispatched, dispersed, and otherwise disssssstributed.

Some how I was thinking today would be the day thinking I got my last number on July 7th (3 days after holiday) like TODAY is but after checking it was the 10th I received the e-mail at 11:36 not sure if they would do anything on weekend so hopefully Monday will be the worse case scenario but yes, I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow too.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Some how I was thinking today would be the day thinking I got my last number on July 7th (3 days after holiday) like TODAY is but after checking it was the 10th I received the e-mail at 11:36 not sure if they would do anything on weekend so hopefully Monday will be the worse case scenario but yes, I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow too.

Sounds good Lock.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really, really, hope that in two years time there aren't going to be thousands upon thousands of disappointed $1,000 T shirt owners!

They'd have to build special hospital wards for them all... :eek:

;)

Well Wheaters, if it does go south (no offense to our southern state members), we already have a support group in place. We'll just change the name of the forum to Elios Anonymous and pretend like they're still going to build it. Denial can take you a long way if you work at it long enough! :rolleyes:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
We are 16-18 months away from getting our cars. There are 2000 members on this site. Say 200 (10%) are very active. Monitoring all of the posts through the feed, responding to posts and questions, starting new threads, etc... 18 months at this intensity level is going to kill me! I can't soak up enough of this information! I monitor at work, I check the feeds when I get home. A couple of times in the evening and weekends. Before I go to bed.

I'm doomed...:confused:

If you think it is addicting, and a lot of work, from your end you should see all the sorting, moving, correcting, spam cleaning, and handling of the occasional trouble maker, us admins volunteer to handle every day. I think there must be something very wrong with me for enjoying this as much as I do or maybe I just have too much free time on my hands. :eek::D:cool:

Top Bottom