• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Going To Be The Death Of Us!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you think it is addicting, and a lot of work, from your end you should see all the sorting, moving, correcting, spam cleaning, and handling of the occasional trouble maker, us admins volunteer to handle every day. I think there must be something very wrong with me for enjoying this as much as I do or maybe I just have too much free time on my hands. :eek::D:cool:

Cheers [insert beer toasting emoticon here] to the admins./moderators!...And yes, you have too much time on your hands (luckily for us)! ;)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you think it is addicting, and a lot of work, from your end you should see all the sorting, moving, correcting, spam cleaning, and handling of the occasional trouble maker, us admins volunteer to handle every day. I think there must be something very wrong with me for enjoying this as much as I do or maybe I just have too much free time on my hands. :eek::D:cool:
Thank you!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
and many thanks!! you're doing a great job!!
joe

viii_ball

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some how I was thinking today would be the day thinking I got my last number on July 7th (3 days after holiday) like TODAY is but after checking it was the 10th I received the e-mail at 11:36 not sure if they would do anything on weekend so hopefully Monday will be the worse case scenario but yes, I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow too.
Got my All In letter (email) today. Said that Sept 10 is the next date for $1000 numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

viii_ball

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, and you are complaining because. . . . . . .

At least you go to work. I am retired so I am on this site most of the day, every day. I do leave to go swim 3 times per week. I don't take it to bed or to the bathroom with me, so I guess there is hope for me after all. :-) Z
Zelio, this must by why you have time to favorite EVERY post on here. You really can't like them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom